What Causes Cancer?
- Emotional and physical stress.
- Lack of physical activity.
- Toxins like cigarettes, alcohol, heavy metals.
- Lack of essential nutrients.
- Viruses and other microorganisms.
- Cancer is a mitochondrial and immune problem.
What to Do if You Have Cancer?
Recommended Immune Support Supplements
The Ketogenic Diet
Most Cancer cells have over six times the number of insulin receptors that healthy cells do.
We use this fact when we inject radioactive glucose into patients to support a CT or PET scan for cancer.
The Ketogenic Diet, is a low carbohydrate, high fat diet, that starves the cancer cells.